Friday, July 19, 2013

“linking up with Crystal Michelle + Amy”  




Doing my It's Friday Dance!! I made it through yet another work week!

So I following some pretty inspiring people and you should totally blog stalk them as well.. Crystal  Amy As you can see from the picture above.. they are pretty hot lil mommas! Anyways, I like to call them my friends and they started a "link up" and I wanna play! So this is my first attempt at this and I hope it works. I am still getting use to all this blogging and the rules and what not. God forbid I end up with people mad at me because well.. I just couldn't cut it.

 

5 Facts about me: 
I am a Mom to an amazing almost 10 year old boy, a wife to an amazing Aggie who has been there for me over the past 8 years and I call him my best friend, I am a full-time student at University of West Texas A&M as well as a full-time employee.. Fun Stuff.... I KNOW! I currently live in Houston (thanks to the husband moving us down a few years back) and trust me when I say this.. I WOULD NEVER EVER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE MOVE BACK TO THE DREADED FORT WORTH... I loathe that place...

and I always seem to want to order margaritas when I go out for Mexican food or out with the girls.. (umm I hate margaritas and always regret the decision once it gets to the table) WHEN will I learn... (probably never) Stupid I know.. but it seems like the thing to order when eating Mexican food or out with the chicas!



5 fitness facts: 
1. I feel like a beast when I can workout for over an hour 
2. I have found my new addiction and it's called the Pole.. Talk about SEXY FITNESS! I need a pole in my life at my house, STAT!
3. I love me some Crossfit I just wasn't getting the results I wanted, don't get me wrong I was getting results just not the ones that I had envisioned.
4. I am officially an Bombshell Under-construction and this makes me smile! I have been taking weekly progress pictures and I will have my sexy legs by the time I am 32. (Next June)
5. I am addicted to the gym and the gym is addicted to me.. 


Bonus* The worst is when you are trying to super-set and someone is lounging on the equipment you need or bumps you off your equipment and tells you.. "Oh I think are already done with this... Umm no sir.. I am most certainly not.. But since you have bigger muscles and seem to be much more of a douche bag then me... Go ahead and kick this white girl off of the smith machine... ASSHOLE! <--------- True story.. Happened to me on Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. <3 it thanks for playing!! I can't wait to take a pole class!

    ReplyDelete